Wa Traffic [嘩紅綠燈]

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Pirate One or Pirated One?

This is the converstation I overheard between a customer and a sales assistant at a video shop in one of the shopping center in town.

Customer: I would like to have the "Pirate of the Carribean 1" DVD, where could I get it?
SA: Please follow me here.
SA: Aiya, the DVD finish already.
Customer: Oh! Never mind. By the way, how much do you sell for a copy?
SA: It's 69.90 ringgit.
Customer: Wah! So expensive. How about VCD version?
SA: Got Pirate 1 VCD or not? (The Sales Assistant turned around and asked her colleague.)

Customer: No no, I don't want pirate one. I'm just asking for the VCD, I think should be cheaper than DVD.
SA: Just now you said you want Pirate 1. We don't have Pirate 2. Pirate 2 is not out yet.
Customer: Yeah, I want Pirate of the Carribean 1. The first one.
SA: Here the Pirate 1 VCD.
Customer: How much?
SA: 19.90
Customer: Wah! How come pirate one also so expensive?


So, which one is pirate one or pirated one??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home