Wa Traffic [嘩紅綠燈]

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Come on, Malaysian drivers!


This is what I encountered this morning at MRR2 on my way to KLIA. At least 4 cars involved in the road accident.

I noticed that drivers in Malaysia, especially those in KL are getting less and less patient behind the wheel. And I also noticed most of the drivers never make use of their signal lights. There was a time when I have this joke with my friends: "Our national car should be without the signal lights. First, nobody is using it. Second, this would reduce cost of material, making our national car cheaper and more affordable!"

Frankly speaking, sometimes I feel that I'm an alien in the traffic here because it looks like I'm the only one using the signal lights every time I switched lane; and I'm the only one driving at 90km/h from KL to Bangi at PLUS.

Can someone tell me why and what happen to Malaysian drivers?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home